Monday, June 18, 2007

1st Post

Having fibromyalgia really sucks, ask anyone who suffers from it and they will tell you just how much it can suck. I am sure there are those out there who suffer worse symptoms and flare ups than I do. I wanted to start this blog as a way for me to be able to voice, air out and just plain bitch about the negative impact that this has caused and will continue to cause on my life.

I also want to start something where I can talk openly and honestly about having fibromyalgia and maybe even connect with others who are suffering. I am hoping to be able to include helpful information, articles and medical information for those who suffer from it and those who know someone suffering from it.

All and any comments, links to articles, stories etc. are greatly appreciated. There may not be a cure but maybe together we can find comfort and maybe make a change in how fibromyalgia is viewed.

No comments: